Saturday 17 December 2011

Favorite Fantastic Four Character v2

It's so cold outside. I wish I was Johnny Storm, the youngest member of the Fantastic Four. I always think he is the son of Richard Reeds and Susan Storm, but I could be wrong. Either way, turning into a burning man seems pretty nice right now. It's freezing outside but the metro isn't too bad.

Johhny Storm has always been my favorite Fantastic Four. When I was 6, I used to think Johnny was a awesome name. Sadly, it has been soiled by Johnny Test. This hasn't changed the fact that Johnny Storm is my favorite Fantastic Four character. I'd rather be able to play with fire than have the ability to stretch alot, be ugly and strong, or the ability to creep on girls.

Ugh. Got to go outside again. I totally wish I could 'flame on.' It's weird how many stupid jokes you can make with that Johnny Storm quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment