Saturday 17 December 2011

Anime Soundtracks Suck

First, this is a general statement. I do know that many anime have pretty good music. However, the majority don't. This means I'll often skip the intro and never watch the credits for most anime series. I try to post comments on youtube videos to help others skip the intros of decent series like Soul Eater or Trigun. If you didn't know this already, you can watch most of the Funimation subs online legally on Youtube!  The quality is pretty good compared to some other subs floating online.
Anyways, I dislike anime music because it's mostly a mix of horrible Japanese pop punk or pop and weird Japano-Anglo rap. There are also hints of cheesy classical music and techno. I bet there is a genre of music called anime techno beats.
It's funny that the people in the metro are currently nerding about Naruto and ninjas. In case you were wondering, they are largish girls. They are not wearing cat ears or hats. I just got there seat as they left. If you can't tell, I'm trying to be creative because I'm not yet off the metro. Because there is no internet connection, if I attempt to publish this post now. The post is neither saved nor posted... I really am stuck typing until the end. I don't feel like loosing another post (I wrote one yesterday about Rick Trembles' Motion Picture Purgatory). I also waste this mornings post writing another post about Johnny Storm. I was cold and tired, I didn't remember that I already wrote about him and he is made of fire...
Awesome, I made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment