Saturday 17 December 2011

Fun Incredible Hulk Facts

I have a long metro ride ahead of me so I decided to try and write as many facts about the Incredible Hulk comics and cartoons. I haven't seen the movie so I can't say much about those.
1. The Incredible Hulk was originally grey. I am not talking about Mr. Fixit. In the first issue of The Incredible Hulk, Stan Lee decided that he would be grey. The Hulk's color switched to green because of coloring issues.
2. Bruce Banner was named after his grandfather. His dad hated his his grandfather and hated the idea of having a child. The idea to call his unwanted son the same name as his father is hilarious.
3. There are tons of random Hulk types. I mean you have like three different She-Hulks, two Grey Hulks, bunch of random hulk type green villains and more.
4. Bruce's dad believed that his family was cursed by a monster gene. Isn't it fitting that his son would eventually become a monster himself.
5. The Hulk had three illegitimate children. His daughter Lyra was created by a 'She-Hulk.' By created, I imply that the Hulk never impregnated the woman (neither did Bruce.) The woman actually stole the Hulk's DNA and fertilised her womb. What a weirdo.
6. I'm getting motion sickness so I'm gonna see if I can save a draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment