Wednesday 14 December 2011

Favorite Fantastic Four Characters


I'd like to remind you all that this is essentially what I do on the bus. If I don't remember something or not sure of a fact, I won't look it up. I will most likely still assert it or invent something up.

Between that elastic dude, the Thing, Johnny flame boy and the Invisible Woman, Johnny has got to be my favorite Fantastic Four character. Why? I liked his name when I was a kid. I now know better but my inner child still thinks he is awesome. Either way, would you choose looking ugly, being stretchy or having the power to witness real life fanservices over being able to fly and shoot fire without burning your clothes. Unless you are an otaku, I doubt it. It doesn't help that Johnny is also cool and a boy. I think that last sentence might be sexist but comics in general are sexist and racist. Hooray for the white patriarchy...

I'm not even half way home and I'm already done. I guess I can talk about the only Fantastic Four villain that comes to my mind, Dr. Doom. He might be a Spider-Man or Iron Man villain but I'll assume he isn't. Does that make him my favorite Fantastic Four villain? I guess it does. I like him because he wears a green cape and has a metal mask. He should have replaced Leonardo DiCaprio in that horrible Man in the Iron Mask movie. I haven't seen the Fantastic Four movies so I can't comment. I doubt Dr. Doom  is in them because I heard they sucked.

If the Silver Surfer didn't have his own comic and animated series, he would probably be another of my favorite Fantastic Four characters. I mean he surfs in space and I can't even surf on a regular wave. Actually, I have never tried. I can't honestly say I can't surf yet. I do know I will never surf like the Silver Surfer though.

Anyways, this is my stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment